Report a Power Outage

Call your utility poles & wires company

The actual delivery of electricity to your home across poles and wires is provided to you by your local utility company. This is the wires company that is responsible for maintaining the poles and wires and responding to emergencies and power outages, just like before you signed up for Fighting Illini Energy. The ICC continues to regulate the delivery of electricity to ensure the safety and reliability of your electric service.

Depending on where you live, you'll need to call one of the utilities below:

  • ComEd: 1.800.EDISON.1 (1.800.334.7661)
  • Ameren Illinois: 1.800.755.5000